- How can I create an account?
Just click on "Play Now", load the game and you will be able to create an account directly in game.
- The game does not start. What can I do?
- First, check that you do not have any issues with your network.
- Try to clean your web browser cache.
If you don't know how to clean your cache, there are instructions for Google Chrome here
and for firefox here
- Check the section "Why performances are bad in game" below. You have all the information to keep your web browser and drivers up to date.
- The website ask me to disable AdBlock, but i don't have it.
If you do not use Adblock on your web browser, maybe your firewall or antivirus (like kaspersky) can have an option for blocking advertising.
In this case, you must disable this option on your software.
- How do I chat in-game?
Simple , press enter.
- How i can change the resolution of the game?
Changing resolution in game is not possible because of the web browser restriction but alternatively,
you can use CTRL+ or CTRL- to change the web browser resolution,CTRL wheel up/down work also.
It can increase your FPS if you lower the resolution.
- I can't move my mouse / the mouse goes back to its old position
If you use a Chromebook, you may not use the optimal screen resolution.
Set your screen resolution for the optimal one and your problem should be solved.
This problem can also happen if you use an old version of a web browser. Keep it up to date.
- How can I create a clan?
First, you need an account and your account need to have the level 5 minimum.
Now, it's simple ! Click on "Login" on the top right of our website, login-in, go to "My Account" and create your clan !
- Which web browsers can I use?
WebGL works on the most popular web browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer Edge.
Try the game in these different web browsers to find the one most suitable for you.
Also, to avoid any memory problem, you must use a 64-bit operating system and web browser.
- Why is the performance in game bad?
With a recent computer (2/3 years old), you should have good performance and a frame rate (FPS) around 60.
If that's not the case, you can change the quality of the game in the options panel.
Also, close all the tabs open in your web browser. For example, playing the game with a youtube video in another tab is a bad idea.
You must close your web browser and open it again to play the game.
It's also important to keep your web browser up to date. If you do not know how to update your web browser, you can follow the instructions here:
- For Google Chrome
- For Firefox
- For Edge
Also, check if you have the last update of your graphics drivers.
The website "how to geek" can explain to you in detail how to check and do it here